SUPER FRUIT - SKIN ENFORCEMENT
Dienas krēms – sausam ādas tipam
Radīts jaunām sievietēm
Mitrinošs dienas krēms, kas uztur un stiprina ādas īpašības saglabājot to jauneklīgu un veselīgu pēc iespējas ilgāk. Ierobežo un novērš pirmo mīmikas līniju, un pigmentācijas veidošanos. Krēms ir bagātināts ar trīs SuperFruit augļu ekstraktiem, iegūtiem no Brūkleņu cilmes šūnām, Zaļās tējas, Ābeļu lapām kā arī papildināts ar trīs dažādiem papildus biomimetiskiem peptīdiem. Pateicoties SUPERFRUIT augļu ekstraktu sniegtai augstai antioksidantu koncentrācijai, šis krēms aizargā ādas šūnas, optimizē ādas atjaunošanās procesus, paaugstina ādas mitruma līmeni, izlīdzina ādas toni un mazina apsārtumus.
Uzklāt nelielā daudzumā uz tīras sejas, kakla un dekoltē ādas.
3. Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, 14. Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract (Sebum-Regulering) is a special blend of natural extracts that significantly reduce skin’s oil production. This also reduces serious problems with pimples and blemishes. Impurities due to hormonal imbalance can be treated especially effectively. The ingredients work by inhibiting testosterone synthesis. Testosterone is precisely what regulates the skin’s oil production.
5. Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc. become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
12. Phloretin. This ingredient is a natural extract obtained from the leaves of apple trees - Apples are another SuperFruit. We use Phloretin for two effects: Reduces redness of blemished skin and provides an anti-septic function for targeted prevention of pimples.
13. Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract (Lingostem). This brand new ingredient is derived from the stemcells of Lingonberries, which are also a SuperFruit. The stem cell ingredient has three basic main mechanisms: Antioxidant with high content of polyphenols. Antioxidant that enhances cells’ own antioxidative defense. Fights UV sunlight damage before light-induced inflammatory damage occurs in the skin. Lingostem has been shown to improve skin’s moisture retention, but most remarkably: Amplifies the skin’s collagen network, corresponding to the effect of vitamin A esters, thus improving the skin’s elastic properties throughout the thickness of the skin - equaling a younger skin!
15. Acetyl Decapeptide-3, 16. Oligopeptide-24, 17. Oligopeptide-34. These mimetic peptides are highly active molecules, so it is necessary to encapsulate the peptides in a multi-layered capsule of liposomes, to protect against premature degradation and promote penetration. We have developed our own cocktail of three such peptides, chosen so that the combined (symbiotic) effect on the skin corresponds to: More hyaluronic acid is formed, so skin better retains youthful skin’s water-binding ability. Better normalization of skin pigmentation occurs - causing it to even out. There is growth in the generation of cells corresponding to the level of elasticity and firmness of youthful skin, and lines are prevented and reduced.
19. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is a natural extract of EGCG obtained from Green Tea. The ingredient is a so-called SuperFruit. This ingredient has been shown to reduce redness caused by blemished skin extremely efficiently. The ingredient also provides good antiseptic function for targeted prevention of pimples, and reduces the formation of excessive oil in the sebaceous glands.
30. Sodium Hyaluronate is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
4. Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract
5. Glyceryl Stearate
7. Behenyl Alcohol
8. Cetyl Esters
9. PEG-100 Stearate
10. Cetearyl Alcohol
11. Cetyl Palmiatate
12. Sodium PCA
14. Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract
15. Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
16. Acetyl Decapeptide-3
20. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
21. Citric Acid
22. Distarch Phosphate
26. Peg-20 Stearate
27. Calcium Gluconate
28. Lauryl PCA
29. Sodium Benzoate
30. Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
31. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
32. Sodium Hyaluronate
35. Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil
36. Glycine Soya Oil
37. Hydrogenated Lecithin
38. Sodium Oleate
39. Xanthan Gum