Beauté Pacifique Instant Hydrating Mask, 100 ml
Intensīvi mitrinoša maska
Beaute Pacifique Instant Hydrating Mask intensīvi un ilgstoši mitrina, atjauno ādas struktūru un mazina novecošanās pazīmes. Satur dabīgo Skvalāna eļļu, kā arī A un E vitamīnus. Pēc maskas lietošanas āda kļūst svaigāka un veselīgāka. Atjauno un paaugstina zaudēto mitruma līmeni ādā. Satur mitrumu saglabājošas sastāvdaļas, kas ādā notur pievienoto mitrumu un uz ādas virsmas izveido mitrumu saglabājošu barjeru.
Beaute Pacifique Instant Hydrating Mask lietot, uz tīras ādas, uzklājot plānā kārtiņā uz sejas un kakla 2-3 reizes nedēļā. Ļaut maskai iedarboties apm. 5-10 minūtes. Noskalot ar ūdeni. Pēc tam lietot toniku un piemērotāko krēmu. Lai saglabātu ilgstošu ādas iekšējo mitrināšanu, iesakam šo masku atstāt uz ilgāku laiku.
Pamēģiniet: 1 – 2 reizes nedēļā nakts krēma vietā uzklājiet šo mitrinošo masku un astājiet uz visu nakti. Šādi tiks nodrošina lieliska ādas mitrināšana visas nakts garumā.
Piezīme: Nelietot masku virs nakts krēma.
2. Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting, to very dry skin types.
3. Squalane an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
4. Lanolin (Purified Pharmaceutical Quality) plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimized with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
14. Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
15. Sodium Hyaluronate is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
20. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
21. Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our crèmes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesize lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made prossible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient anti-aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
23. Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aqua / Water
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Sodium Lactate
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.
- Behenyl Alcohol
- C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Oleyl Alcohol
- Parfum / Fragrance